Why do you need VCS?
Cost savings of 20-30%
Improvement in Administrative Efficiency
Increase in allocated hours billed
Reduction in your bank float by 50-75%
Total State Compliance
The answers to the questions below will confirm “Why you need VCS”.
- How many staff members do you have supervising your caregivers and what is your Supervisor to Caregiver ratio?
- How much time do you spend each month gathering your signed task sheets?
- How much time is spent making sure all HCA certifications are up-to-date?
- What Electronic Visitation Verification are you using and what is the cost of your “manually adjusted work shift call-ins/outs”?
- What is your work shift verification failure rate?
- In the last year have you experienced any “Payment Adjustments”?
- In the last year have you experienced any “Vendor Overpayment Notices”?
- How much time is spent getting your Electronic Visitation Verification into a format for Audits?
- How much time is spent getting your Electronic Visitation Verification information into payroll?
- How many hours of unauthorized overtime are you paying each month?
- How many hours of state authorized customer care are you unable to bill each month?
- What does it cost to send out an alert to find a caregiver to cover a shift?
- Daily or weekly reporting– how many hours does it take to prepare your report?
- What is the dollar amount you could save each month by reducing your bank float by 50-75%?
One office staff person could do all of the above tasks for up to 200 Caregivers.
VCS Software Suite offers you the follow:
Direct Care Staff Applications
- Compliance Notification
- Task preformed daily signoff with customer signature
- Emergency Fill-In Shift
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Overtime Warning
- Document Library
- Client hours Exceeded Alert
- Client Mileage Exceeded Alert
- Payroll export to ADP or your Payroll program
- Provider One daily or weekly
- Shift Bonus*
- Special Client hourly increase*
- Special Shift rates*
- Start shift and Stop shift notifications*
- Reduction of “Bank Float”
- Verified Supervised Client Visit
- Client Scheduling*
- Caregiver Scheduling*
- Care Plan *
- No Show Alerts
- Caregiver Identification Cards plastic or paper (scanned bar code for error elimination)
- Client Identification Card plastic or paper (scanned bar code for error elimination)
- Client urgency classifications
- Turning & Repositioning alarms *
Agency Supervisor Applications
- Direct Care Staff Orientation to Plan of Care (remote with verified signature)*
- Client Hours Exceeded
- Broadcast Messaging (Email and SMS)
- Direct Care Staff Overtime Alert
*All Items with a * are planned for Q1 2015