What is the cost of doing business?
- What percentage of your employees work in the office?
- How many HCA’s can a Supervisor handle?
- How much time does it take to prepare payroll?
- How many approved client hours are you not billing?
- How many HCA unapproved overtime hours are you paying?
- How long does it take to get customers signature on your monthly task reports?
- How many hours are spent correcting work shift hours such as?
- Start time is wrong
- Stop time is wrong
- Wrong HCA ID
- Wrong Customer ID
- Information entered twice
- How many hours are spent correcting complicated work shift issues?
- How many hours is it taking to track licensing requirements?
- How many hours do you spend a year on audit preparation?
The VCap will produce 99% efficiency of information in compliance as opposed to 65% efficiency of information received with Telephony that requires an amended record.**
The increased efficiency of using the VCap based on 650 units will yield approximate savings of;
- $2,184.00 per month on call in errors.
- $5,460.00 per month in work shift corrections
- $17,550.00 per month on complicated work shift corrections.
That is a savings of $25,194.00 per month or $302,328 per year, not including the savings from State fines for out-of- certification HCA’s, massive savings in preparing for audits, unauthorized overtime expenditures and more. All of these savings, while improving efficiency and your bottom line while easing the pressure of audits as all information will be available electronically for printing. All of this for the equivalent cost of ONE HOUR per month per health care aide!
*Numbers and comments are based on research and interviews of agencies and reflect the average of all agencies information. Your information may be different from the numbers above.
**Based on information received from interviews of agencies on telephony data that required an amended record.